Monday 5 June 2017

Monday Moods: Haul-- New Floral Pencil Case from Lyra and Co.

Hello!! 

I hope this Monday is treating you well.
My Monday started with a drizzle and cool winds blowing.
A good start to a new week. 

For today's post I want to share a new pencil case of mine from Lyra and Co.
It huge, soft and floral.
My sister surprised me with it and I couldn't be happier. 
It fits all of my regularly used pens and then some. 
It's well made and roomy and the print is completely and absolutely my aesthetic. 
:) 


If I could I would live in a house covered in floral wallpaper! 
This print is so beautiful! 



Like I said it's pretty huge and can hold a whole lot of stuff.
I am using it as a pencil case, but it could also be used a make-up bag and it would also make a nice Kindle bag. 


Just some of my pens. 
&
An eraser. 


No comments: