Friday 19 February 2021

A Pretty Prerto Present.

 







My friend Meenakshi sent me a very special Birthday gift. 

A pendant with a P on it for Pooja. 

:) 

I love it so much. 

My first piece of jewellery ever was a gold pendant with my name on it. It was a gift from my Thamma. when I was born. 

Sadly it didn't last very long. 

Why you wonder? 

Well, because I began teething and chewed it up. 

I don't even know how that happens. 

But I was one tough and hungry baby so I really chewed up most of it, now all that's left of it it a bit of gold and half of a P. 

So this pendant from my soul sister felt like a blast from the past and so full of love. 

I wore it on my birthday and felt all dressed up and fancy, a change since most of my days in the past year have been dressed in comfy home clothes and little to no jewellery barring my everyday silver. 

So it felt good to feel a tad bit dressed up on my birthday and wear something a very dear friend sent me. 

:) 

It's from Prerto.

No comments: