Sunday 14 February 2021

Stationery Sunday: Haul- Pressed Flower Bookmarks from Artoverted.

 Hello Loves!

&

Happy Valentine's Day to You from Me :) 

For today's Stationery Sunday I want to share some things of absolute beauty with you. 

My favourite person to buy pressed flower bookmarks from- Artoverted. 

I recently got 4 floral bookmarks from her and she sent me a bunch of freebies too. 



Look how beautifully and aesthetically it came packaged! 
It was almost too beautiful to even open, I opened it in such a way that I didn't mess up the flowers. 




An overview of my bookmarks. 


The little card sized freebies. 
How freaking adorable!
I am going to use it as a bookmark in my tinier journals. 


These dainty blue flowers were love at first sight. 
A little different than the many bougainvillea loves I have and so stunning. 


Now for some forever favourites: Boungainvillea. 
I got this three colour mix bookmark which is truly special. 


 I can never have enough of our traditionally coloured bougainvillea petals. So common place but still so good. 


Aparajita. 
Or 
Sankhpushpi. 
Or
Butterfly Pea. 
Preserved perfectly. 



Tanushree really goes above and beyond is making her packages a thing of joy and beauty. 
Look at how thoughtfully and lovingly she packed everything. 
:) 





This coffee stained is already in my journal making it even prettier. 


You have to go check out Tanushree's work and treat yourself to some of her beautiful creations. 

Her stuff is well-made, incredibly so. 

Her pricing is good too. 

And every step of the purchase is smooth and hassle free. 

5/5 

Highly recommend. 

No comments: