Wednesday 3 February 2021

Haul: Bookmarks from Artoverted.

 Hello Loves! 

Time for another bookmark haul. This haul is actually an old one...from September of 2020..I think. 

I spotted Artoverted on IG and her bookmarks had my heart. Pressed flower anything makes me so happy and I cannot have enough of them. So I got a few of her pressed flower bookmarks and some other ones as well. 


Bougainvillea and Aparajita look so beautiful together. 


Aren't they so beautiful? 
I also love the moon and music bookmark, something so old fashioned and vintage-y about them. 


This one is so special. 
Music and Water Lillies. 
The Water Lillies is a picture I clicked in 2019 while driving around in North Bengal. We were on the way to the Tea Gardens and came across a canal full of water lillies. 
I chose a song I loved and listened to like a million times last year, I am no Swiftie but this song had me obsessed all of last year and I wanted to have it on this bookmark. 
Plus, I think the song and picture go so well together. 


The bookmarks came so nicely packaged too. 



The bookmarks are well-made and the flowers and leaves are pressed perfectly. 

5/5
 
Highly recommend! 



Do go check out Artoverted and get yourself something beautiful. 

I have bought another set of bookmarks from her since and will be hauling them soon. 

No comments: