Thursday 18 February 2021

18.2.21 Birthday Chronicles.

 


Some birthday Bling. 

A very thoughtful gift from my friend Meenakshi. An alphabet pendant from Prerto. 

I wore it today and felt a little bit fancy and dressed up after months! 


A dollie. 

A new friend, her name is Tuntuni and she is a thing of joy and beauty and oodles of cuteness. 

My sister got this super adorable doll from SewMe Dolls and I am so in love. 


A birthday cake. 

A Piggy who was cute and yum! 



Some birthday reading. 

Ruskin Bond on my birthday is a little bit of a tradition. 



Read this book in one sitting and it gave me quite a few helpful pointers on How To Be A Writer. 


My birthday was a quiet and happy one. 

Reading. 

Cake. 

Yummy Food. 

And so many birthday wishes and love. 

I feel incandescently happy and grateful to be here and alive and well and I feel so loved. 

It's been a good one! 

Thank You 

&

More Please!

No comments: