Thursday 4 February 2021

Haul: Knitted Goodies from Khwaab.

 Hello Loves! 

I am thoroughly enjoying winter this year. Bombay has no real winter. So any opportunity to enjoy winter just makes me happy. This year is particularly cold and I packed like an idiot, I completely forgot to bring my woollen hats along and was in desperate need for some warm hats. 

I spotted Khwaab on Joyeeta's IG stories and wanted to get some winter goodies from them. So we ordered a hat, a woollen headband and a cotton headband from them and I love everything we got. 



Bobble Hat. 
Love the colour combination, the pink and grey look so good together. 



The hat is soft and warm and so cozy. 
And it fits perfectly. 




I also got this thick yellow headband that covers my ears too and keeps me warm. 



Look how pretty! 

Yellow is my favourite colour and I couldn't resist getting this. 


I also got this block print cotton headband for the summer months. I love the print and the colour and can't wait to style it up come summer. 

Do check out Khwaab. 

They make a host of things. 

Bags.

Scrunchies. 

Pouches. 

Coin bags. 

Stationery. 

Knitwear. 

Home Decor bits. 

And more. 


No comments: