Friday 26 February 2021

Monthly Favourites: February 2021.

 Hello Loves! 

My favourite month of the year is almost over and it's honestly been a month full of joys big and small. 

My birthday. 

Feeling so loved and cherished. 

Celebrations. 

Cake. 

Good food. 

The last days of winters. 

Saraswati Pujo. 

Writing. 

Watching some good shows. 

So much amazing things I was gifted and some I treated myself to. 

:) 

It was a good month. 

A quiet month and one that I am so grateful for. 


Here are some of my favourites from my favourite little month. 



1. Piggy Cake: My birthday cake was a thing of joy. A pink Piggy cake for a girl who's childhood nickname was Piggy thanks to her propensity to pout and make a pig face on demand. It was super cute and delicious too. 


2. P Pendant: A gift of love that I wore on my birthday. 

P for Pooja. 

I love how minimal and lovely this pendant is.


3. Reading Favourites in February: I didn't read a LOT this month. I think I'll manage to read about 9 books in total this month. But I read some of my favourite authors- Ruskin Bond, Sudha Murty and discovered some new loves. I'll talk about my reads in my monthly reading wrap up. 


4. New BookSleeves: Got some new bookshelves in the mail from Reading Owl Creations and this one might be my favourite. Generously sized and squishy and it holds three paperbacks easily. I also got some Kindle sleeves from them. 


5. Kindle Reading: I read so much on my Kindle this month and bought only ebooks in February. I am so grateful for my Kindle and the ability to buy books in the middle of the night. 


6. Winter Mornings & Coffee: There are a few joys bigger and brighter in the world like the perfect combination of mild winter morning sunshine and a perfectly made cup of coffee. 


7. Studio Joyeeta Pouch and Brooch: My month started perfectly with this happy mail from Joyeeta. A pouch and a brooch and such happy art. 


A closer look at the brooch. 

8. Journal Of Beautiful Things: Finally set one of my journals and got to do it up prettily. I also bought a lot of new journaling supplies this month and I am so excited to incorporate them in new Journal spreads. 


9. Saraswati Pujo: The festival to celebrate the Goddess of Learning and Wisdom. It was a low key affair this year but the kids in my town were allll over town dressed up like it was their wedding day. Always fun to watch. 




10. Tuntuni: My dollie who is my main birthday present from my sister. She is customised and based off a picture from my childhood. She is the cutest. I love her so much. 


11. Beautiful Bookmarks: I bought a ton of bookmarks this month and nothing makes my heart happier. 

The ones in the picture above are from Tanuka Draws, I will share a proper look at them soon. 







12. Planner Pages: I went all out with my planner pages for my birthday week. 

Made it as cute as I could. And went crazyyy with stickers. 

February was a good month! 

Thank you more please! 

Hope your month was good too. 

No comments: