Saturday 20 February 2021

Haul: Ceramic Jewellery from Label Maati.

Hello Loves! 

Today I want to share some stunning jewellery pieces from Label Maati. 

This is my second time getting something from her and her jewellery is truly special. 


 

A bird brooch. 

My sister has a thing for birds and so we had to get it. 


An over view of everything we got. 



Love these earrings. 

The good thing is that they are super light weight so wearing them will not be a problem. 


Then we have these two gorgeous necklaces. 

The one above is a unique design and wonderful colour combination of grey and red, I have a feeling it will go with a lot of different things. 




This yellow one might be my favourite! 

Yellow.

Flowers.

Circle.

Ghungroos. 

Perfection! 



Poulami makes such things of beauty and is a wonderful person too. 

I cannot recommend her enough. 

Everything from ordering to delivery is smooth. 

Her jewellery is handmade, light weight and aesthetic and one of a kind. 

I highly recommend you check her out and treat yourself to some of her beauties. 

No comments: