Wednesday 24 February 2021

Haul: Bookmarks from Horinsakua.

Hello Loves!

:) 

Today I want to share some beautiful bookmarks from Horinsakua aka Tejaswinee Hazarika, who is an IG friend of mine. 

:) 

The thing I love best about IG is the wonderful people I've 'met' and befriended over there. So many amazing creative and kind women. 

Tejaswinee is one of them. 

We bonded over our love for very odd Bengali TV shows and the adventures of Santu and Purna. 

:) 

Tejaswinee very kindly sent me her gorgeous creations for my birthday and it's so lovely, bookmarks just have my heart and these make me so happy. 



A sweet note. 


Three hand painted beauties. 

Flowers galore. 


A field of flowers. 



Love the colours on this one. 



My favourite sunflowers. 

Sunflowers just make me so happy. 

I love all of these floral beauties.

Thank you so much Tejaswinee for sending these my way. 

I love them! 

Go check out her work and treat yourself to something beautiful and floral.

No comments: