Wednesday 10 February 2021

Haul: Mini-Backpacks from Chhoti Si Asha.

 Hello Loves!

Today I want to share a haul of Mini Backpacks from Chhoti Si Asha. 

A shop I've bought a few beautiful things recently. 

And then my dear friend Meenakshi sent me a whole goodie bag full of beautiful things and these two backpacks came with it and they are so freaking cute. 



The first one in this gorgeous kalam kari backpack in black and ochre yellow. 
Love the print and the bag is soft and tiny but it will fit a ton of stuff. 
I cannot wait to wear it out and pair it with a ton of outfits. 




The second one is in a classic black ikkat. 
I love the colours and how this will go with a ton of outfits. 


Look how cute! 


Meenakshi picked the most perfect things for me. 

Thank-you M :) 

I love these so much. 


No comments: