Monday 24 January 2022

Monday Moods: Things of Joy

 Hello, hello!

It has been a rough few days with my mom, dad and sister all being unwell! Not Covid, thank God, but other health issues. I have been finding small moments of joy and calm in the midst of all the stress and running around. 

Some glimpses from my world on this Monday. 



A spread from my weekly Gratitude Journal before the ink. I have decided to do this on a weekly basis as it is easier to catch-up 2-3 days at a time. 




My cute Kindle cover has a lovely message for everyone- spread joy. 




A story from a collection of Ray's ghost stories that I read last week. They are all lovely and spooky. Good stuff! 




The front page of my Gratitude Journal. Isn't it pretty?!




My terrace tote, which basically contains all the things that I carry to the terrace with me- my current book, water bottle, phone, a wooly hat etc. This is from ALOM Merch. 




I don't go anywhere but I have a bag packed. This vintage leather saddle bag is from Amazon. It's quality is really great and it was not too expensive either!



A note to myself in my Gratitude Journal. Acknowledging the good in our lives- though little it may seem in the hard days- is always a good practice. It reminds us to be grateful for all the little things that make life bearable! 


Hope your week is off to a good start! 


No comments: