Sunday 30 January 2022

Stationery Sunday: Gratitude Journal 2022. (Set-Up).

 A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles. 

I am a big believer in counting my blessings. In trying to find something good in every single day. It doesn't have to be something big or significant, even a small thing is enough to shift focus away from something less than perfect and instead focusing on things that make life good. 

I have had a Gratitude Journal in some shape or form since 2015 or so. 

This year my Gratitude Journal is much more loose form and more like a Bujo set-up. A place where I get to keep track of things I am grateful for everyday and even making a place to keep super aesthetic and do a spot of art journaling. 

So a place for gratitude and creativity. 

This is my Gratitude Journal for this year and some of the first few weeks in it. My Journal took it's own sweet time arriving and I got it only on the 16th of January, so I filled it up more as a throwback! 

Before the ink...because some things I want to keep private. 


This is my journal. An embroidered, handmade beauty! 

I love the lavender flowers embroidered on it. It has blank handmade papers. 

It's a tiny but chunky babe! 


The first page decorated in some brown-earthy colours. 


Wrote a quote I liked inside. 


I loved setting this up so much. 



Pages for January. 

A place to write all things I am excited for this month. 

Some reflections and just a place to set affirmations for the new month. Since this journal is all kinds of plain and empty, I would like to create separate pages for each new month. 



This is how I do the layout for each week. Do some central decor and write around it. 
Write the date.
Make a list of things I am grateful for/good things about that day. 
Simple. 


This is week one. 
I also drew some lined in pencil to keep things a wee bit organised and make place for each day of the week. I can of course erase the line if I have more to write for a certain day. It's all pretty flexible. 


The whole page. 

:) 

I am super happy with things are set-up in my journal. It gives me so much wriggle room to customise things and journal in ways I want to. 

Decorate as much or as little as I want to. 

Use things in my stash to make these pages pretty. 

I think it will be fun to look back on this at the end of the year. 

:) 


DETAILS: 

Journal: Shii Paints 

Stickers: Shop ABC 

Kimey's Korner 

Amazon 

Ali Express 

The first three shops can be found on IG. 


I will share more spreads and layouts and deets of my precious little journal as the months go on. 

I cannot recommend having a Gratitude Journal enough. It doesn't have to be something super fancy, just pick a journal, decorate it (or not) and just jot down things that fill your heart with gratefulness. 



No comments: