Wednesday 26 January 2022

Haul: Bookmarks from Fugaa.

 Hello Loves! 

Time for a little bookmark haul today. 

I got these beautiful and cuddly bookmarks from Fugaa back in December. And they are too cute for words. The little girl in these bookmarks reminds me of me as a little girl. It was honestly love at first sight. 

I got there bookmarks and a tiny notebook from this shop, I will show you the notebook some other day.

Lets see the adorable bookmarks today. 


Look at this cute little face! 
Plus Cat! 
I am so smitten. 


With a furry friend. 


Doesn't this remind you of summers in your childhood, running wild and free and being with nature? 


Sleepy cuteness. 


Here are all of them together. 

I am so in love with these. 

I love this darling little girl and definitely want  more art featuring her. 

Go check out Fugaa. 

No comments: