Saturday 1 January 2022

Hello 2022 + New Year New Planners + First Read of 2022.

 Hello Loves!! 

Happy New Year to You! 

I Hope this year is wonderful, kind and full of goodness and kindness to you and yours and me. 

We could all do with a good year, one without any nasty surprises and good health and a return  to normalcy. 

Pretty please 2022, be good.


In my corner of the world 2022 started with chocolate orange cake, hot cocoa and hugging my family.

Then my sister and I spent our night something we love: Setting up our new Planners and Journals. 

My sister set up her new TN for 2022 and wrote in her new Faber Poetry Journal, which is a new to us planner, I will do a proper post on it soon. 

I decorated the first week in my Inkbucket Planner and did some decorations in my new Book Journal and Blog Planner my Daily Pages Journal. I am still waiting on my Gratitude Journal to come in and to decide on what will be my Journal. But 3 set-up and ready to go are pretty damn amazing. 

Here's a little glimpse. 


Stickers and supplies all ready to use and make my planner pretty as can be. 
Some Harry Potter stickers because this year starts with some Potter magic. 
We watched the first film last night and started 2022 with some magic and nostalgia. 


My planner looking pretty. 
The planner came in a matching box but I am using the box to store some stickers and ephemera and using a gorgeous floral book sleeve to keep my planner cozy, the while floral beauty you see in the background is my planner sleeve for this year. 


Hello January!

A month where everything is fresh and beautiful and infused with so much hope. 

:) 

This is what the first page of the year looks like. 

Flowers and Owls and a well-dressed girl. 

:) 

I how clean and simple everything looks. I also really like the layout of the Inkbucket planner this year, for me this amount of space is great and enough for my needs and I like the mix of ruled pages and dot grid. 



This stunning little thing is the  Liberty Faber Poetry Diary for 2022. 

Look how pretty. 

It's a collab between Liberty of London and Faber and it's a book full of poetry, book art and a page a week for keeping life on track. My sister is using this as her Gratitude Journal. It's clothbound and so incredibly well made. We are big fans of Liberty's prints and we have a few Hobonichi Techo covers which were made from Liberty fabrics. 

So this one was love at first sight. 

We got this from Flipkart but I think it's sold out now. 


I am starting this year with a lot of hope and good vibes. 
I need this year to go well. 
And I am going to do all that I humanly can to make this a year that makes me happy and brings me joy. 

Keep Growing. 
Keep Glowing. 


Shukr. 
Starting this year and every day with gratitude in my heart. 
:) 



Now for my first read of 2022. 

I am starting this year with The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charlie Mackesy. 

I hope you've had a good start to 2022. 

Once again, have the best year ahead. 

Happy New Year. 

No comments: