Sunday 9 January 2022

Stationery Sunday: Sticker Haul from Kimey's Korner.

 Hello Loves! 

Let's look at some cute stickers today shall we? 

This week I got some very happy mail from Kimey's Korner, an order entirely of adorable stickers to use in my planner and journals. I am so happy with these stickers, this was my second time ordering from her and I am definitely going to keep going back for more. I have already started using these stickers and they make my spreads look so good and they make me so happy. 


Even the packaging was so cute. The stickers (I got three sets of stickers) came in cute vellum paper envelopes, something that's useful and can be repurposed in your journaling spreads. I 

got one set of monochrome stickers (I will share those later, you can see them in my post on my Blog Planner where I already put them to use) and two sets of the same Girl stickers. 
Let's look at the Girl/Women stickers shall we? 

Here they are. 

I love that the girls all look different and have on different kinds of outfits and there some women in Indian outfits too! 

Love! 



Sunflowers galore. 

Love these two large-ish stickers so much. I am hoping to use them in my pages for February, since it's my birthday month. 


I always use stickers like these in my planners and things and can never have enough of them in my stash. 

I used to buy them from La Dolce Vita and Bon Bon Stickers, but with international shipping being such a pain, it's nice to have options in India to replenish my supplies. 



So pretty. 

These stickers are very generously sized and are great quality. Easy to peel off and the colours and art is very vibrant. 

Highly recommend. 

:) 

Do go check her out and get something fun from her shop. 

No comments: