Friday 7 January 2022

Friday Favourites: Coffee + Cake + TN + Journals + Planner.

 Hello Loves! 

Here are my first batch of favourites from the year. 

Just some random things I have been loving this week. 



1. Coffee and Fuzzy Socks have been making my winter evenings and keeping my comfy and cozy. 


2. This gorgeous traveler's notebook from The Black Canvas that holds my daily journal is a thing of joy. I recently, as in yesterday, added these adorable paper clips from Kikkik. 


3. My planner is giving me life. I am so in love with my Inkbucket planner for 2022. I also love how I've been decorating it. So pleased with how it's been looking. 


4. A messy little scene that is how most of my nights look. 
Planning. 
Journaling. 
Writing. 
I love nights that end with journaling and taking stock of my day. 

5. A chocolate and nut cake from a local baker that is so delicious! Love it. Might order one over the weekend to have with coffee. 

No comments: