Monday 17 January 2022

Monday Moods: Life Lately~~ Books and Tea and Journals and Planner Pages.

 Hello Loves! 

Another new week and another Monday. Something about January feels soo long. Not bad necessarily just long. 

Here are some moments from life lately. 


Journaling makes me so happy and alll this month I've set up new journals and written and decorated my little heart out. 

This right here is my Gratitude Journal being set up. 


This is the cover of my Gratitude Journal. 

Embroidered lavender blooms. 

:) 

This guy took over a month to get to me, so I am only getting to setting it up and using it now. 

I have been making little notes of all things I am grateful for in my other journals and planners and at some point this week I'll sit and make the entries here. My aim with this journal is to not make it a daily task. It would get too overwhelming and I know I'd eventually slack off. So this will mostly be a weekly or even once in two weeks sort of situation. 



My planner pages this week. 
Mostly clean and simple with ample room to write things down. 


I am really happy with my planner this year. I love the layout and I am using each and every element, something I didn't do last year but I am determined to use it to it's full capacity. 


The stickers used are ones that came with the planner and some random ones from my stash. 



What my planning nights look like.

A plethora of stickers and a happy little mess. 



Life has also been full of books and tea and moments of calm. 
This is what I am currently reading: A Married Woman by Manju Kapur. I am quite enjoying this and am hoping to watch the web series based on it once I finish reading it. 


Books & Tea. 

A match made in heaven. 

:) 

Hope life has been treating you well. 



No comments: