Monday 10 January 2022

Monday Mood: A Weekend Diary.

 Hello Loves! 

Hope you've had a good weekend. 

Mine was a mixed bag. 

Some good.

Some bad.

Some anxious. 

Here's a look at the good. 



Planner time is happy time. 

I am completely up to date on my planners and journals and it makes me so happy. 

I am also writing regularly in my book journal and keeping my bookish thoughts organised and getting them down on paper. 

Here are my daily planner and book journal looking pretty. 


Planner spread for this week.
Plants. 
Flowers. 
Clean and simple with plenty room to write. 


Instead of writing in my daily journal on Sunday I wanted to create a little art journal spread. 
So I did that instead and wrote myself a little reminder. 


My planner tote and wool pen pouch looking cozy. I really like the idea of moving into knitted things in the winter. I like thinking that my pens and pencils are warm and toasty in this woolen pouch that I randomly found on Amazon. 

I love how cute it is and how incredibly well-made it is too and so so soft. 



My weekend involved a lot of coffee and some ginger and masala tea. 

Loving this mug from Alom Merch lately. 

:) 

Makes my Ray loving heart very happy. 



On Friday we lost a very dear family friend. He was ill in hospital following a stroke and getting better but died during a minor surgical procedure. He was a good and kind and helpful man who went out of his way to help people. He will be missed. 

All weekend I think about how fleeting all of this is, life and fear and ambition and hate and grudges. One moment you are here and thinking a million things and making a ton of plans and the next minute you are gone. All of this goes away in a blink of an eye. Nothing is more permanent than death and nothing is more final and unshakable. 

:( 

I hope Narayan Uncle is resting in peace and the afterlife is full of maach (fish) and mishti (sweets) and conversation. 

He will be very missed. 

:( 

I am off now to read a little and spend some time with my Dad who will miss Narayan Uncle a lot. 

Hope you have a good week ahead. 

Happy Reading! 

No comments: