Friday 21 January 2022

Friday Favourites: Bookmarks from Page Break.

 Hello Loves! 

How is your Friday going?! 

All good I hope. 

For this week's Friday Faves I want to share a little bookmark haul, I got these beauties in the mail some point in December and let me tell you I bought these bookmarks even before I bought or read the book that inspired these bookmarks! Once they arrived I figured I had to buy the book and thank God I did because I loved the book so much. The book is obviously The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charlie Mackesy, which I read as my first read of 2022 and loved so much. 

Now let's look at the bookmarks made by Page Break. 







I love how these bookmarks turned out and how they've captured the vibe of the books and it's message so wonderfully. This was my second time getting bookmarks from Page Break and I am so impressed with her artistry and the beautiful things she creates. 

Do go check her out and get yourself something absolutely love from her shop. 

:)

Have a lovely weekend loves. 


No comments: