Wednesday 14 January 2015

A Day in The Life of Me: Travel Day!


The day began incredibly early. Our flight was an early morning one. We had to check-in by 5:55 am. We left home at 5:00 am and me being me, I was still doing last minute packing! 



This is what I wore. A grey polka-dotted sweatshirt from Marks and Spencer. I needed to be comfortable and slightly warm on a cold morning and  a long day of travel. And a blue chashma pendant from Accessorize. 


The dreamy in-flight lights. I have never seen coral-y-pink lights on flights before. 


Bombay right before we left. Cold, foggy and grey. 


The moon was still out as we left. 


The colourful pom-poms on my bag. 


Important instructions! 



Polka-dots for life. 


What I Read and some pretty bookmarks I was using. 



Fluffy clouds...they make me so happy :) 


We finally arrived. After nearly six hours of flying...and loads of delay. Snapped this picture on the drive home. Grand old trees and clear, crisp blue skies. :) 

It's good to be home! :) 

No comments: