Thursday 1 January 2015

Hello 2015!


Hello 2015. 

Here you are, a new year full of new possibilities. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve. Mine included cooking some delicious treats at home and being merry. Just the way I like it. 

I am a little bit of an avid resolution maker. Though I didn't make any resolutions last year. Surprising. 

This year I am doing some Resolutions...rather some guidelines I want to follow in 2015. 

These are some of my Blog Resolutions....

1. Blog more regularly. 

2. Do monthly wrap-ups, that way I talk about every single book I read. Not all books give a whole lot to talk about and do a full-fledged review on. But I would like to mention and talk in brief about everything I read. 

3. I intend on doing 365 Photo Challenge. Take a picture every single day of the year and share those pictures on the blog every Sunday. 

4. I want to talk about the many wonderful books I read before I began blogging. 

5. I also want to share a little bit more of my life and my days on this blog. 

There, the 5 things I want to do Blog-wise in 2015. 


No comments: