Thursday 15 January 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 2.

Week 2 of my Project 365. This week was once again full of travel and going places. I went to spend a few days at my family owned Tea Gardens and was blissfully happy there. The rest of the week was also spent meeting my people and laughing and just having a wonderful time. I am really happy that I began this year with travel. There can't be a better way to kickstart a New Year. 

So here goes...

My week in pictures. 


Day 8: I woke up at 4:30 am! Just like that I was wide awake and just couldn't go back to sleep. Luckily my sister and Maa woke up soon after and Maa made me a cup of coffee and sat reading a book and chilling. 


Day 9: Wrote in my gratitude journal and wrote some thoughts in my pretty journal. 


Day 10: Packing! For a mini-break! I carried pretty much all plaid! Flannel is just the perfect thing for cold winter days. Both these shirts are from Old Navy. 


Day 11: Road-tripping!!! Grey skies but really happy hearts! 


Day 12: Jewellery and bag details. Both things are from Accessorize. 


Day 13: Country roads. These are the roads that lead to our Tea Gardens. Calm. Peaceful. 


Day 14: Spent the morning with the flowers in the garden and clicked a million pictures of all the flowers in bloom. Especially loved this little daisy. 

See you again next week :) 

No comments: