Friday 9 January 2015

Friday Favourites: Bag, Tree, Books, Notebooks and Lipbalm.






Some recent things I've been loving recently..

1. This darling bag was a Christmas present from a friend. Love it! I am partial to satchels in general and I love it's little bow detail and it's colour is one of my favourites. 

2. So in love with my Christmas tree. I hate taking down the tree but I guess it must be done soon enough! 

3. The sister and my first reads of the year. 

4. My new favorites, The Field Notes notebooks. I have them plain, lined and squares. Tiny but so pretty. 

5. I hated, absolutely hated the first bunch of Baby Lips but this new formula is rather nice. It has the slightest of tints and the colour is pretty and it's nice on the lips as well. I am happy with the orange-ness of this too. 

My Friday has been about sitting on my terrace and sunning myself this cold winter day. Right now I am watching TV with the family and planning out weekend outing. We are off to our family owned tea gardens and I am so happy to be going back. The Tea Garden in close to Darjeeling and is the perfect place for a quiet weekend. We used to go there when I was a kid in huge groups of over 20 people have the best time.  Eat amazing food, drive around the place and even visit the factory and see how tea was made. 

This weekend it's just me, my sister and my parents who are off to the Tea Gardens. I can't wait to get there. 

To have a weekend in the middle of a tea garden, to just be rested and relaxed and take long walks and sit in the pretty garden of the house. I plan to snap a ton of pictures and will share on the blog once I am back! 

Have a wonderful weekend guys. 

5 comments:

Venkataragavan said...

On an approximate note, what would be the minimum number of books you read per month?

Venkataragavan said...

Approximately, how many books would you read per month?

Mehreen Shaikh said...

So true about the baby lips. I have the older ones. It was just show and the most useless lip balm I had.

Pooja T said...

Venkat- On most months..I read around 20 books. All things being good and normal.

Pooja T said...

Mehreen- I bought like 5 of those Baby Lips when they first launched and hated them. They smell so fake and did nothing for chapped lips. These new ones are rather nice and they have a nice tint too.