Friday 2 January 2015

Friday Favourites: First Friday of the Year.






Happy Friday folks. 

Here we are at the first Friday of the year. 

My favourites this Friday evening are...

Flowers blooming in the most unlikely of places, these flowers were seen on the Western Express Highway in Bombay. Grey concrete covered in pretty pink flowers make traffic jams a little bit more tolerable. 

My sister wearing a bright embroidered blouse with some pretty necklaces. 

An iPad case covered in pink hearts. It's from Forever New. 

A few of my favourite bookmarks. 

A cup of coffee at Costa. 

Have a great weekend people. 

My Friday evening is being spent whipping a mushroom risotto and watching TV. It is a cold evening here in Bombay and all I want to do is drink some hot tea and get cozy in bed with my book. 

My weekend plans include washing some of my soft toys and packing my bags for some travel in the near future. 

No comments: