Wednesday 7 January 2015

Off Traveling.



Hello! 

I write this post sitting in my parent's cozy home. I traveled for over 6 hours to get here, here is a tiny town in North of West Bengal. It's quaint, charming and full of family. I haven't been here in over two years and it's wonderful to be back! 

All I've done since being here is eat, drink tea, be spoilt rotten and sleep! 

It's properly cold here...since it's close to the hills and I love it! LOVE IT! I am wearing fuzzy socks, sweaters and wrapped in thick shawls. It's blissful. Bombay has no weather. So I am glad to be amidst winter. Yay! Yay! 

Blogging will go on as usual...hopefully...I have extended family here on both sides of the family so we tend to be very busy when we come here. Meeting people and spending time with family. But I intend on blogging the best I can. I also want to document my time here and the trips I plan to make while I am here. 

Se you soon! I am off to drink some coffee and eat some cookies :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have lots of fun! I've never been to the hilly areas of West Bengal D: Jealous xD

Pooja T said...

Thank-you Rushati :) The hills are lovely! I adore being here and especially in winter! :)