Saturday 3 January 2015

Book Haul: Boxing Day Book Haul.








I bought all six of these books on Boxing Day from The Landmark Bookstore. I got all of these books for a three for two deal. Which is amazing. Sorry for the dinky picture taking, I was incredibly tired and snapped these pictures right after I got back home after a long day of shopping. 

Another Country- Anjali Joseph
An Obedient Father- Akhil Sharma 
The Remains of The Day- Kazuo Ishiguro 
Classic Tales For Children: Funny Stories 
                                             Adventure Stories 
                                           Detective Stories

I am so happy with all these books. The Children's books are so pretty and the cover illustrations are just lovely. I am currently reading Another Country by Anjali Joseph and loving it. My sister is currently reading Remains of The Day. We got to reading these books pretty quickly. :) 

Happy Reading guys :) 

No comments: