Friday 23 January 2015

Friday Favourites: Agatha Christie Books.







If you haven't read any Agatha Christie book before....STOP RIGHT NOW! Go pick up a book by her this very second. 

I love/adore her work and her books are comforting and soothing reads for me. I pick up a Christie book when I feel like reading nothing else. 

If you've never read a Christie book before I'd suggest start with a non- Marple and non-Poirot book...just so you can sample her writing without having to get to know her very famous characters. If you want Poirot and Marple, start with the first in the series if you can help it. If not, honestly, you can start with any book. You don't need to read these books in order. 

My favourite Poirot book is probably...Death on the Nile, Sad Cypress, Five Little Pigs, Murder on the Orient Express, Dumb Witness,,,I'd recommend any of these. 

Miss Marple favourites include..Body in the Library, Mirror Cracked from Side to Side, A Murder is announced and Nemesis. 

I love Agatha Christie and her books make me so much joy! :) 

No comments: