Friday 6 January 2017

Friday Favourites: The First Friday of 2017! + Tea + PJs + Journal Pages + Sherlock Love!

Hello! 

Happy Friday! 

The first working week of 2017 is over.
Was yours a long one? 

My Friday was a long but happy day.
A little bit of work.
A little bit of reading and a whole lot of fun.
:) 

Here's hoping for more Friday's like this one! 
Now on to some of my favourites from this week! 


1. Sherlock is back!
TBH, this first episode of Season 4 is not my favourite. It might be my least favourite episode of the entire show till date. It just wasn't special enough.
But Sherlock is back on air and that is reason enough to celebrate! 
:)
Plus Toby, the blood hound, was so adorable.
Cumberbatch & a dog, what more could I ask for? 


2. Setting Goals for 2017/// This week has been spent making long lists and thinking about all the goals I'd like to achieve this year. 
I've been thinking long and hard and trying to set some realistic and achievable goals for 2017. 



3. Journal Pages/// OMG! I am so in love with how I've decorated the front page of my new journal. 
I absolutely love the botanical print die-cuts and I had to add this pink owl to the front page too. 
Ah! :)
So inspired to fill this journal up with thoughts and feelings and documenting my life in 2017. 



4. Comfy PJs/// Oh the joy of comfortable pyjamas! 
These ones have cute little dachshunds on them and they have sweaters on! What is life?! I had to have these cuties when I spotted them at M&S. So cute and wonderfully cozy and comfy. 



5. Green Tea in Cute Mugs/// 
Ah! Bliss! 
A cup of super soothing Lemon and Honey Green Tea in a Calcutta themed mug. Ain't nothing better! 
My sister's office has the cutest mugs! 
This mug in question is from Chumbak. 


Have a fantastic and restful weekend folks! 

:) 



No comments: