Monday 23 January 2017

Monday Moods: Haul--- Buttons, Coffee Mug and Calendar from Alicia Souza.

Hello! 

For today's Monday Moods I wanted to share a happy little haul I had in the beginning of the year from Alicia Souza's charming little web store. I love her art style. It's so quirky and cute and funny and just adorable. I found her work through Instagram and have always wanted to get something from her. 
:)

This time we got some Badges, a Mug and an essential item- a 2017 Calendar which is a basically a colouring book! 
:)
I love all of these things and I can't wait to get a bag from her collection. 

Do check out her store for some seriously cute stuff! 

Let's see what I got! 


I am a sucker for a cute badge/ button. I have quite a collection and I am always looking to add to it.
And I love these cute and quirky badges. 


Harry and an owl that is not Hedwig. 
:) 


Audrey Hepburn is a style icon for millions and I am no different. 
How cute is this?! 


The universal truth...I Love Big Books & I Cannot Lie! 


Now on to the calendar. 


Lots of pages to colour in. 


I was so happy to see that for some funny little reason February says Happy Birthday! It happens to be my birthday month and this was a happy coincidence. 


Sloth!!! 
OMG! A sloth! 
I was so freaking happy to see him.





Now the mug...


Isn't she a beauty?
Something about this mug reminds me of old Yash Chopra movies and the heroine's saree fluttering in the wind.
:)




No comments: