Monday 16 January 2017

Monday Moods: Flowers at Home.





Hello! 

And hey there Monday! 

How was your Monday? 

Mine was pretty alright. 
My foot is in a world of pain and I've spent most of my day resting it and keeping off my foot. 
:(
So there's been staying in bed and keeping still. 

These flowers having been keeping me company and making me very happy. 
The simple Queen Anne's Lace is often seen as an accompaniment to other fancier flowers in a bouquet. But I like it on it's own. I love the understated elegance of these flowers. So dainty and so pretty. 


This bookmark is a constant reminder that life is good and life is fun. 
This Kikki K Magnetic Bookmark stays in my planner and is wonderful reminder to have on hand. 

:) 

Hope your week ahead is a good one. 
I need to finish some books I am currently reading. I haven't finished reading a book in a while. I am reading like 3 books at one time. Something I don't often do. So I need to finish at least one. 

:) 


No comments: