Monday 9 January 2017

Monday Moods: Tea & Coffee!

Hello! 

And happy Monday! 
Hope this Monday has been treating you well. 
:) 

For today's Monday Moods I want to shine the spotlight on some of my most loved things ever. 
Coffee
Tea

Comfort in a mug! 


My life in one image.
A cup of coffee while I am sat with the laptop. 
We recently got this super cute mug from Alicia Souza's store. 
Her designs are seriously quirky and infused with humour. 


My warm cup of coffee looking super-duper cozy in coffee cozy. We've had this one for ages, we got it from a really sweet seller on Etsy who knits them herself. 

As for the coffee itself, I have been loving the Toffee Praline Latte from Starbucks. 


A latte from McCafe. I really enjoy the coffee at McCafe.


Books and Coffee and Cake.
Life's simple pleasures. 


I've lately been a fan of green tea. 
I've been drinking a ton of green tea. The kind I love best is the Tetley Green Tea with Lemon and Honey and also the one with Ginger, Lemon and Mint. 
I also love the Lipton Green Tea with Lemon and Honey. 
:)


No comments: