Wednesday 11 January 2017

Whimsy Wear: Black & White & A Hint of Pink.

Hello! 

One of my goals for 2017 is putting some more time and effort into what I wear. 
I am by no means a slob when it comes to picking my outfits.
 I love style. 
I love dressing up. 
Pairing the right shoes with the outfit I wear and carrying a bag that compliments it. And picking the perfect jewellery. I like all of these things and they come to me quite easily and it is one of the things that brings me immense joy. 
I have always been that girl...the one that loves style and takes personal style seriously. 
But lately I've kinda been a bit blasé about it. And I HATE being that way. 
I want to make a change. 
Go back to who I used to be and more importantly go back to something I love. 

So one of my goals when it comes to my blog is to also share some of my outfits of 2017. Show you snippets of my style and outfit planning and some posts of What I Wore. 
I want to document some of my personal style for posterity. I already do this on my Instagram but I want to have a more structured way to keeping my style files. 

Don't worry this is not about to turn into a fashion blog. 
I am no fashion blogger...not anymore ;) 
This will still be a book blog. 
But style is a huge part of my life, just like books, movies and TV shows. 
And I want my blog to be a true representation of who I am. 
All of me. 

Ok!
OK? 

Cool.

Let's jump in shall we?


My bag and tunic were in perfect sync.
:)

I adore this bag of mine. It's a jacquard tote with pink accents and seriously fluffy pink pom-poms.
This bag is very comfortable to wear and it fits all the things one needs to carry around.




I couldn't resist taking this picture.
Tiny pink glasses and my everyday sunglasses.


Bangles.



Of course no outfit of mine is complete without a book.
Or an ebook.


My gorgeous earrings from the day.


What I Wore: 

Tunic: H&M 
Bag: Jaypore 
Earrings: Silver Streak 
Shoes: Max Fashions 
Necklace: Fabindia 
Bangles: Vraj Bhoomi and a silver store from Bangalore. 
Sunglasses: Accessorize 





No comments: