Monday 2 January 2017

My 2017 Planner/// The Kikkik Cute Diary.

Hello! 

How has the first Monday of 2017 treated you? 

I hope you are doing well. 

For today's post I want to share my planner for 2017. I am a big time planner girl and have been my whole life. I think having a school diary set me up for life. After school I had to figure out my own planner  set up and I went for a Filofax, a basic black one that my Dad had but never used. I fell in love with all things planners. 
Since then I have always had a new planner for my new year. I have a think for not repeating planners one year to the next. 

Last year I used a Kikkik Cute Planner and I just loved it and it's design and cuteness. So when it came to picking my planner for 2017 I looked no further and settled on Kikkik once again. This year I went in for the Cute Diary which is a very useful A5 size and full of delightfully cute illustrations- that one comes to expect with the Cute collection from Kikkik. 

I've been using it for 2 days and I am loving it. 

Now let's jump into all the cuteness shall we? 


















Isn't it just too cute for words? 

I am so glad I chose this diary for my 2017 planner. 

It has a monthly spread.
Weekly spread.
It came with a little notebook.
And adorable stickers! 
So much gorgeousness! 
:) 

Each page is a work of art. 

:) 

2017 is off to a very cute start! 

No comments: