Saturday 28 January 2017

Book Haul/// Books of January 2017.

Hello! 

The month is nearly over and it's time to share the books- physical- I bought in the month of January. 
It's a good way to start the year by buying only a reasonable number of books. 
In total I've bought 5 physical books and 4 ebooks in January. 
9 is a number I can live with and not feel guilty. 
:)

Let's see what I've added to my bookshelves this month. 
I got all of these books from Amazon.




Books Bought: 

Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
Night by Elie Wiesel 
Jihadi Jane by Tabish Khair
The Serpent's Revenge by Sudha Murthy 
Death Under The Deodars by Ruskin Bond 


I've heard so many good things about this book and I could do with a little bit of inspiration. 



I've been meaning to read this classic true story for a while now. 
I am going to be strong and read it soon. 



I am currently reading this collection of stories from the Mahabharata.
It is full of cute little illustrations and The Mahabharata is my favourite epic of all time. I find it endlessly fascinating. 





A brand new collection of Ruskin Bond stories! 
Yes Please!
How could I possibly say no!? 
:) 




So much happy reading in my future.

:) 


No comments: