Wednesday 1 January 2020

Hello 2020! + Goals for 2020.


Hello 2020! 

Welcome! 

Happy New Year Folks. 
I hope this year is everything you hope for. 
I hope this year is kind to you and me. 

I am so happy that 2020 is here.
I am looking forward to this year and this new decade. 

Can you believe 2020 is here? 
Didn't 2020 feel so far away?! 

Time is a funny little thing. 
:) 

2020 RESOLUTIONS//

I am a big fan of setting goals and resolutions for the New Year. 
I try to be a little simple and realistic about my goals. No point in setting impossible targets. 

So with that in mind, here are my 2020 Goals. 

1. Find small joys. 

2. Travel. Go somewhere new. 

3. Go to the hills. 

4. Try new places to eat. 

5. Explore more of Bombay. 

6. Take care of myself. 

7. Be kind to myself. 

8. Read 100 books. 

9. Buy sensibly. 

10. Cook at home and learn new recipes. 


How did you spend your first day of the year? 

I spent mine being super lazy and chilled out. 
Sleep.
Rest.
Laughs with the family. 
Cupcakes.
&
A little reading. 

Started my first book of the year.
Started 2020 with Tagore. 

I hope you've had a good first day of the year too. 



No comments: