Wednesday 8 January 2020

General Whimsy: Favourite Corner of Home.


Hello! 

This corner of my home is full of my books, all stacked pretty precariously atop each other. 
Most of these are my unread books. I kept them front and centre, right in my line of vision so that I remember to pick them up soon enough. 
Also seen here are some of my most beautiful books. 

My Puffin Bloom Books. 
My Famous Five Boxset. 



I also have some dolls and other knick knacks around my books. 
These handmade dolls in these darling outfits look so good sitting with my books. 


I also tend to keep my newest books out here in this stack, once I've read the books they make way to my bookshelves. 



I love that my books are such a big part of my home's decor. 
The moment you step into my home, you notice my books. It's pretty much the firs thing you see and nothing makes me happier. 

:) 

No comments: