Thursday 23 January 2020

Book Haul: Books of December 2019 (Christmas Book Haul.)

Hello! 
Book Hauls have been pretty scant in my corner of the world and it's OK. Since September I've been buying only a handful of books here and there. And even this month, I haven't bought one physical book! 
Who am I?
Jokes apart, my shelves are full of books that I need to read, so I am more than OK slowing down with my incessant book buying. But..February is my birthday month and I might just throw all caution to wind and buy myself some amazing books. 
Only time will tell! 

For now I want to share some books I picked up in December. 
This is my December/Christmas book haul and I got all of these from a Book Fair in my hometown and paid 30% off for all of these! 
:)  


I read this book already and I really enjoyed it. I wasn't sure of what to expect going in but it was fun and interesting to read about the man behind the legend. 


Started my year with Tagore and it was a good decision.
Read all the short stories in this collection and might pick it up, once I am back in the hometown in October and read some more. 


One of the few books by Amitav Ghosh that I hadn't read. Need to fix it. Will probably read it next month. 


This beautiful book caught my eye mainly because of it's cover but look how incredible the premise sounds. 
Can't wait to read it soon. 
Perhaps this month itself. 



Roald Dahl is always a good idea. 



BOOKS BOUGHT/// 

The Circle of Reason by Amitav Ghosh 
The Best of Roald Dahl 
The Monk as Man by Sankar 
The House with a Thousand Stories by Aruni Kashyap 
Greatest Works of Tagore


No comments: