Friday 31 January 2020

Monthly Favourites: January 2020.







1. Chick Mini-Backpack: A belated Christmas present, this little cutie is just too cute for words. She is very tiny, she doesn't even fit my Kindle but..I mean somethings you love not for their functionality. 







2. Blue Skies: The skies are somehow prettier in the first half of the year. Bombay has been blessed with the most perfect skies lately and not to mention our wonderful weather all January long. I hope this fleeting winter lingers on for longer. 


More fluffs. 


Dusk Tales. 
The view out of my bedroom window on most evenings is something truly special. 




3. Planner Love: I have been loving my Alicia Souza planner so much. I wasn't entirely sold on it when it arrived but after using it for a month now...I am happy as can be. I will be sharing a whole review soon. So stay tuned for that. 












4. Home: After 3.5 months of being in the hometown it was bittersweet to head back home. 
It was messy, dusty and chaotic. But slowly we found our way back to normal. 
We also added some new bits of wall art to our living room by re-using our 2019 planner from Bhuli. Love these new pops of colour. 





5. Strawberry Cookie Pie Fondue from Bombae Bake: This has got to be the best thing I've eaten all month. A treat and a delight. 
So good! 



6. Hobonichi Techo Cover: My sister's cover for her 2020 Hobonichi Techo is a thing of beauty. Birds. Embroidery. Ah! So pretty. 



7. Unicorn Pencil Case: I got me this super colourful pencil case. I saw it on some IG shop where they sell it stuffed with other unicorn goodies and I was so tempted to get. Later on I saw the exact same thing on Amazon and got it sans the little (pretty useless) additional stuff. It is spacious and study and fits so much stuff. I am so in love, even though I am not a big unicorn person. 


8. Reading: My reading life in January was LIT. 
I read 15 books. 
15! 
I am super happy with all the reading I accomplished this month. If the rest of 2020 could follow in January's footsteps I'd be more than content. 
Wrap up coming soon. I read some pretty good books too and I bought only 1 physical book. 
Go me! 
:) 

You were a good month January. A brilliant start to 2020 and full of good days, pleasant weather, good food and good books. 
Thank you :) 
See ya next year! 
:) 

No comments: