Monday 27 January 2020

Monday Moods: Notebook and Bookmark Haul from Artery by HB.


Hello! 

Let's kick off this week with some beautiful stationery bits. 
I recently got some gorgeous stationery from Anupriya's brand Artery by HB. I have bought buttons and bookmarks from her before and loved it all. So when I saw these new beauties on her IG, I knew I had to have them! 

First up I got this gorgeous notebook.
Floral.
Pink. 
Ruled. 
Ah! 
A thing of beauty. 


And now for the main event- The Bookmarks. 
Look how cute! 
Colourful.
Vibrant. 
Glossy. 
And such lovely quality. 


Anupriya also very sweetly sent us some free stickers which we promptly put on our laptop. 
Good Vibes all around. 


So happy with everything I got. 

Check out Artery by HB and get yourself some treats! 

No comments: