Friday 17 January 2020

Friday Favourites: Book Journal + Fog + Home Decor + Art + Captain Marvel.

Hello! 
From my unexpectedly cold city to yours. 
I was so sad about leaving the hometown and coming back to Bombay, for multiple reasons, but the chief one being I was coming back to a hot city from my winter wonderland. So imagine my surprise and gratitude to find that Bombay is wonderfully cold and doing winter rather well. 
Yay!
So the weather we are currently experiencing in most certainly one of my absolute favourites. 

Here are some other things I've been loving recently. 


1. Book Journal 2020: I set up my 2020 book journal last week when  I was still in the hometown. I used the same Rifle Paper Co. notebook I've been using since 2018 and used the supplies I had with me during holiday. This is the front page and I intend on sharing a full flip through to show you more of my book journal. (Keep an eye out for that.) 

I love how this page turned out. 
I used a postcard from Hastnirmit. 
&
Stickers from BonBon Stickers and The Planner Society Kit. 




2. Fog: Seen on our drive to the airport last week, a fog filled dreamscape. I am so glad I got to experience winter, I am honestly so much happier when its cold and cozy. 


3. Wall Art: Did a fun little home improvement project today, repurposed pages from my 2019 Calendar from Bhuli to add some much needed colour to my living room wall. These prints are just too cute to discard after the year was up. Look so beautiful! My wall looks brand new and for free..well I did pay for the calendar but you know what I mean. 


4. Art: More art loves, this one was in a Pujo pandal. I wish I could add these to my home. I wonder what becomes of these decor pieces once Pujo wraps up. I have seen elements on one pandal being used in another location, sometimes in the same town and sometimes in the neighbouring one. A good way to re-use and not be wasteful. 


5. Captain Marvel: I recently, as in day before yesterday watched Captain Marvel..properly. I tried watching it before Endgame came out but I didn't like it. It was too much. Too much new information. Plus, I didn't really like any of the characters. BUT...on watching it properly I feel a little different. I liked it. It's by no means one of my favourite films in the MCU, but it was still enjoyable and fun in the ways films in this world are. 
It's available to stream on Hotstar if you want to watch it. 

No comments: