Friday 3 January 2020

Friday Favourites: Planner + Backpack + Wildflowers + Winter Days + Tulip Pendant.

Hello! 

Here we are in the first Friday of the year and I wanted to start the year with some recent favourites. 


All kinds of cuteness. 


1. Planner Love: New Year and New Planner. 
This year I am using the Alicia Souza planner and so far I am quite pleased with it. 
I will share my full review once I've used it for longer. 
For now, I've set it up and am using the small pocket sized planner as my Blog Planner for 2020 and it's been perfect. 


Some planner pages. 


2. Chumbak Backpack: How gorgeous is this black beauty? 
Corduroy and beautiful kashida embroidery. 
She is tiny but spacious and soft as can be. 
Perfect companions for picnics and outings. 


3. Wildflowers blooming all over. 


4. Foggy Winter Days. 
Perfect days to slow down and feel luxuriously lazy. 


5. Flowers Pendant from QuirkSmith. 
So beautiful. 
The only silver we bought in all of 2019, which is a good thing be because we went a little OTT with our silver buying in 2018. 

No comments: