Sunday 26 January 2020

Stationery Sunday: Blog Planner 2020. {Alicia Souza A Year of Cheer Pocket Planner.}


Hello! 
How is your Sunday been so far? 
Oh also, Happy Republic Day, fellow Indians. 
Today, and what this day stands for a good reminder to what, we as a country and as a people stand for. 
I hope and pray that all of us remember the values that our Constitution was built on and we remain true to those sentiments. 


For today's post I want to share a few glimpses of my Blog Planner. 
A planner I use to keep my Blog Life in order. It's not too complicated or sophisticated it's just enough for me keep my posts in order and see what my blogging month looks like.

I usually always have a blog planner. It's usually a freestyle Bujo like set up. A journal or TN insert where I brainstorm ideas and make long lists of all kinds of posts I want to do. But some years, last 2019 for instance I went sans one and I knew I wanted to get back on track and have a planner/place to keep my blogging in order. 
And before I could spend time wondering where said planner would be, the answer came to me rather unexpectedly and for free might I add. 
I ordered the Alicia Souza Planner and it came with a freebie, a pocket sized planner that was PERFECT for my Blog Planning needs! 
Yesss! 

It has what I need most in my Blog Planner, a month at a glance sort of set up, where I can jot down the posts I want to do or have done. 
And it also has a little space for list making. 

I've been using this planner for close to a month now and I am super duper happy with it. 


The planner is also full of these super darling illustrations at the beginning of each month. 
:) 



My January pages. 
I use different coloured highlights to differentiate between the genres of blog posts. 
Yellow = Bookish Posts 
Pink = Lifestyle 
So I can tell at the glance the kinds of posts I've put up on the blog. 


A space for lists and To-Dos. 
A place to set goals for blog posts and the pictures I need to take for my posts. 
I do wish there was a little more space for list making, not much but maybe an extra page. 
But I do have my main planner and a hundred other places to make those lists so I am not sweating it. 


The front pages asks for a drawing and I had my sister doodle my face! 
:) 


Blank pages before I go in and chart out my next month. 


More cuteness and illustrations! 
So darn cute. 


I am so in love with this little planner. 
If not for Blog Planning I think this works really well as a 

Pocket Planner.
Meal Planner. 
Mood Tracker.
Reading Tracker. 
Expense Tracker. 

I mean this little thing can be very versatile. 
And it retails for only Rs. 250! 

No comments: