Sunday 5 January 2020

Stationery Sunday: What's in my Delfonics Pouch?!

Hello! 

For this first Sunday of 2020, I want to share a different sort of post. 
Ever since I've been here on holiday, since September, I have been using a Delfonics pouch to hold all of my stationery supplies. Especially, my Bujo and my journal and a couple of other supplies. I had asked my sister to borrow her bright orange Delfonics pouch before we came here, my sister has a larger pouch in navy and this one which was perfectly suited for my needs. 

Here is all that I carry in my Delfonics pouch. 
I have a lot of pictures in this post. 



The pouch looking all dressed up with pins and buttons. 
Most of these are from various Etsy and Ali Express stores. 


My tin of stickers and my pen sleeve holding my most used pens. 



My pens//

2 Muji 0.7 Gel Pens 
Zebra Sarasa 0.5 Pens 
Mildliner Highlighter 
Octane Gold Gel Pen


Tin of stickers from La Dolce Vita. 



Pretty little pins. 


Do Your Thing. 
My journal. 


A whole bunch of flake stickers. 


My Journal. 
Inserts from Kikki K. 
Traveller's Notebook from Lyra and Co. 


A folder insert to hold some stickers. 



Pages of my journal. 


Some planning essentials, washi tape stickers and glue runner. 


My Bujo. 
I didn't carry my heavy ass planner cross country for my holiday, instead I used an insert from The Black Canvas as my Bujo for 3 months. 


I decorated the cover with  a bunch of sticker.s


My journal inserts sit in this fabric dori. 


Bujo pages- to mark the new months. 


Another essential a pair of scissors, this one from Muji. 


Inside my journal. 
A bookmark from the Ink Bucket to hold my page. 




The Delfonics Pouch is a big deal in the planning community and rightly so. It's a nifty little pouch with multiple pockets and compartments that are perfect for holding things like washi tape, stickers, notebooks, scissors and other essentials. 

No comments: