Friday 9 October 2015

Friday Favourites: Flurys Calcutta + Guwahati Greenery + Rain Kissed Flowers.







Hello! 

Happy Friday to you! 

This Friday my favourite are all from my sister's life and phone and her recent travels in East India. 

1. & 2. Flurys: It's more than a cafe and bakery. It is an institution and a landmark in Calcutta. I haven't been there a whole lot, most of my time in Calcutta is spend going from one relatives house to another and that leaves very little time for going to cafes and such. But Flurry's is wonderful and I can't wait to go back some day. 

3. & 4. Verdant Greens: These are pictures from Guwahati. Fresh after the monsoons, the city was green and clean and lovely. 

5. Flowers: Rain kissed and fragrant frangipaani. :) 

Have a lovely weekend guys! :) 

No comments: