Friday 16 October 2015

Book Haul//// The Illustrated Harry Potter!

Hello! 

Today's book haul is a very special one! A Potter haul.

Ah! I didn't think I'd ever have another Potter book to haul and go gaga over.
Earlier this month I heard that the illustrated version of the first Harry Potter book would be coming out this month and my heart couldn't be happier. 
Illustrations are fantastic and my favourite book being brought out in a new avatar, how could I not be excited?! 

I meant to get the book but strangely I wasn't doing anything actively to acquire it. October is a busy month and I was more focussed on getting ready for Durga Pujo instead. 

On Tuesday I found myself at Kitab Khana, my favourite bookshop and as I was paying for the books I bought (haul coming soon), I saw someone walking out with a Harry Potter tote bag and thought of asking the people at the till and they promptly got me my own copy and a cute little tote bag! 

Yay! 

Let's look at the prettiest book I've bought all year. 









This is the free tote bag I got with my book. Cute as hell.
I am probably going to use it as a grocery bag. 


Now just some pretty pages from the book. 

I randomly flipped through the book as I was taking pictures and every single page had a beautiful work of art on it. 




Baby Dudley...has got to be the cutest darn thing I've ever seen! Just look at those chubby cheeks! 
So squishyyyyyyyy! 





Ron Weasley! :) 




I am so in love with this book. 

I am a little torn as to when I should sink into this delightful book. Should I read it during Pujo?
Or save it for Christmas?! 

I am so glad I've added this book to my shelves. 

I highly recommend any Potter fan get this book. It's a great addition to rest of the Potter books. 
The book is a little pricey but it's a very well-made book and illustrated books are always a little expensive. In my opinion this is a book worth getting. 

I can't wait to read this book! 

I am also excited that every year a new illustrated book will be out. Yay! 

So much happy reading in my future! 


1 comment:

Bharti (Bee) said...

Pooja I am not a Potter head but these look so great.