Tuesday 13 October 2015

Haul/// Yellow Paper House Notebooks!








Hello! 
Our love for Traveler's Notebooks (TNs) is well known on this blog. So, to add to our TNs, we picked up somewhat unique inserts! 
Here is what we bought from Yellow Paper House over on Etsy. 

The first one is a colouring book insert. It is full of cute doodles and drawings that one can colour in. So, so excited to try it out! I love me some colouring books- I have several colouring books that are clearly made for kids.. with elephants, giraffes and such! It will be a good change to colour in these slightly more 'grown up' doodles! 

The second insert is something, which any book lover/ reader will love! It is a tracker to record what one's read! Lovely, right?! I am a regular Goodreads user and apart from that I also have a TN insert where I note down what I have read and what I thought about that book- a mini-review of sorts. So, this format seemed super-useful! I am sure I will get more once I run out of pages here! 

Have you been buying any fun stationery/ reading-related goodies lately? If yes, please share! I'd love to see your hauls too! 

Have a good week! 

No comments: