Saturday 17 October 2015

Book Haul/// Books of October 2015. Part- I.

Hello! 

It's time for a book haul! :) 

I didn't know if I'd buy any new books this month but I found myself at Kitab Khana and couldn't resist picking up some interesting books. Also, it's Durga Pujo and I decided to Treat Myself :) 
If not in the festive then when does one treat oneself to some joy. :) 

I also picked up two new magazines to try. I have heard loads about Caravan but never read one and I had never even heard of IQ and thought I'd give it a go. I hope I enjoy reading them. I used to be a big fashion magazine fan but in the last 3 years I've kinda gotten over them, I much prefer the independent and literary magazines. 

Let's see the books I bought...













Books Bought: 

The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury 
The Fishermen by Chigozi Obioma
A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman 
A Life Apart by Neel Mukherjee 

Magazines Bought: 



I have heard such amazing and heart-warming things about A Man Called Ove and I am going to save it for December and read it in the last week of the year. I also loved The Lives of Others by Neel Mukherjee and I am really looking forward to reading more from him. 
Ditto with Ray Bradbury. 
Also The Fishermen which was Short-listed for the Man Booker Prize 2015 sounds really interesting and seems like a book I'll enjoy. 

Happy Reading Guys :) 

I am so excited for all of these books. Can't wait to read them! 

No comments: