Monday 19 October 2015

Monday Moods: Personal Style Lately.









Hello! 

Happy Monday to you. 

Today is Shashti, the sixth day of Durga Pujo and in some way the beginning of the main festival. 

Today marks the beginning of the biggest Bengali festival. 

:) 

Today was a slower day for me, my sister is on a one day work trip to Delhi. So we didn't do much in the way of pandal hopping. 

For today's Monday Moods, I am sharing some of my recent fashion choices. 

1. I have fallen back in love with sandals of mine from Charles & Keith. They are super comfy and lovely and go with both Indian clothes and western clothes. 

2. & 3. A pretty floral print tunic, something I wore for some pre-Pujo shopping and bookshop browsing. 

The kurti is from Kilol.

The shoes are from Max. 

4. Armcandy--- I love stacking bracelets and all of these are from Accessorize. 

5. More of my favourite sandals and a super happy floral tunic from Westside. Love the bright yellow  and all the floral magic on it. 

6. Green and white stripes and a black onyx pendant. 

7. Stripes--- I love stripes. Such a classic. And some layered necklaces from Forever 21, a dreamcatcher and a pale pink stone. 

Have a lovely day folks. 

And a Happy Pujo to fellow Bengalis. 






No comments: