Tuesday 6 October 2015

To-Be-Read List: October 2015.












Hello! 

I back here with a TBR post.
Last month I read sans a TBR...after a very strict August, reading only Indian Writing, I wanted a much more relaxed September. So I read what I wanted to and took a TBR out of the mix.

But a new month calls for a new Reading List. 

October is a mix of things---it's Durga Pujo and then there is Halloween at the very end. So the temptation to read spooky books is at a all time high. I love, love, love scary books and scary movies so this is one of my favourite times of the year. 

My TBR is a books I want to read this month...of course but I might completely stray from this set of books and read some Bengali Lit around Durga Pujo and of course at the end of the month I want to read lots of spooky books...

I just might do  a separate spooky book TBR later on...

For now this is my Reading List for October...

1. Ordeal by Innocence- Agatha Christie
2. Lexicon- Max Barry 
3. A Spool of Blue Thread- Anne Tyler 
4. The Patience Stone- Atiq Rahimi---already read and quite enjoyed it. 
5. The Alchemist's Daughter- Katherine McMahon
6. The Day of the Triffids- John Wyndham
7. Wreaking- James Scudamore 
8. Asura- Anand Neelakantan--a perfect Dusshera read! 
9. Girl in the Garden- Kamala Nair (RR) 
10. Wind Pinball- Haruki Murakami 


I'll be happy if I manage to read some of these books. 

I also want to read some books on my Kindle and iPad...will talk about them in another post soon! 

Happy Reading guys :) 

2 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Could you please link up to the Goodreads page of each book, if it weren't too much of a bother?

Pooja T said...

Ah! It is a bit of a chore really. I usually have over 10 books on my TBR and it's a pain to find and link each book. One could look up a title they are interested in on their own :)