Thursday 22 August 2019

Book Haul: Books of July 2019.


Hello! 

Hope you are doing super duper well this fine August day! 
Isn't August just rushing by?! 
So I figured it's time to share all of the beautiful books I bought in July, some of them, four, I've already read. 
I am particularly happy with these bunch of books, but I say that every month!
But still...a gorgeous bunch of books that I can't wait to read sooner rather than later. 

BOOKS BOUGHT///

1. Bhaunri by Anukrti Upadhyay 

2. Daura by " 

3. The Night of Broken Glass by Feroz Rather 

4. The Adventures of Kakababu Vol. I by Sunil Gangopadhyay 

5. The Far Field by Madhuri Vijay 

6. The Teenage Diary of Jodh Bai by Subhadra Sen Gupta 

7. Friends from College by Devapriya Roy 

8. How the Sea Became Salty by Sudha Murty 

9. The Confessions of Frannie Langdon by Sara Collins


Read. Loved. 
It's odd, short and intense in the best way possible. 
So good! 
Also, this is such a beautiful book. 



Can't wait to read it soon. 
I started and stopped because I wasn't in the mood for this at the moment, but I am keen on getting back to it, possibly this month itself. 



Stories about Kashmir, yes please. 



Delightful.
Read and loved. 



Another gem that I've already read and loved and reviewed. 
This one was kindly sent to me by the publishers. 


This sounds like such a cute way to present historical fiction/titles. 
I am happy to sample it and see if I want to get the others. 



My sister has read and loved and reviewed it already. 
I may read it soon too. 



Another kid lit for the month. Puffin sent this my way and I loved it so much, reviewed this one already. 


This one was a cover buy, I am not even going to pretend otherwise. 
Isn't it just gorgeous?! 
I sorta DNF-ed it but I intend to get back to it at some point. 


No comments: